Monday, October 20, 2008

Old house, New house, poor mom








It was funny: i told my mom at the phone i just had bought a new house. She was all thrilled: ´tell me about it!´.
Ehm... well... it is independent free house, nice space, a big kitchen, living with inside stair, 2 bedrooms and on the attick might be some space for an extra room. There is just only one thing: it is all in seventies-style so we´ll have to take out the old carpets and wallpapers.
She already told my dad about our new house.....
´And? Where is the house situated?´
´Ehm... on my attick´
´huh?`
´yes, cause one thing i didn´t tell: IT IS A DOLLS HOUSE!!!!

My poor mom....

6 comments:

vlijtig said...

Your new house looks great! I just found something like that and I have a question. How did you attach the colourfull papers inside?

PINKA said...

I bought scrapbookpaper at the local ´action´- store and the glitterpaper with butterflies at ´Pippoos´/Holland. I measured, cut out window and door spaces, then glue on with a regular glue. That´s it!

hummmlan said...

I have a doll house from the 70´s too. I don't know if I will renovate it. What do you think?
http://hummmlan.blogspot.com/2008/10/house-of-horror.html

helan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Barbara

http://www.ipodepot.info

Hadasse said...

Oh, wat heb je dat mooi gepimpt zeg! Wow, hélemaal gaaf!!

Groetjes, Sandra

technology said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
runescape powerleveling