Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank you Little-Z!!

I received a LOVELY package last week! My sister ordered it at Little Z already for my birthday even if it is only on the third of may. I really really love it. A DIY kit for carving rubberstamps!!I already made my PINKA stamps more than a year ago. Then made a bird, a bug, a princess and a tree and some leaves. I used to cut them out with a small scissor and a foamlayer. Not so difficult at all. On flickr i see all of them carving the stamps. I´d like to try that out cause for example cutting letters the way i do is really hard.

Then in the package was an EXTRA GIFT from Miss Little-Z herself ! with a birthdaytag for me. THANK YOU, LISETTE!! You´re soo kind:-)
A small strawberry stamp. Cute cute cute.:-)


I still have to recover from my hernia-operation but when feeling better, when i can drive again, i´ll go and buy some nice paper to make my own tags. Can´t wait.
In the meantime am breeding on what to carve out of the rubber. I have too many ideas and can´t make up my mind. It´ll probably will be a bird-silhouet.... and an ornament i already have in my mind.

2 comments:

Little Z said...

Hey meis, heel graag gedaan. Veel plezier ermee. En ik ben wel heel nieuwsgierig naar de resultaten ;)

hoodwinked said...

oh dat lijkt mij ook zo leuk om te doen maar heb er denk ik geen talent voor. Ben erg benieuwd naar de jouwe.