This weekend i received this Creative Blogger Award from Miranda who sews kids clothes and makes jewelry. See also her blog.
Thanks Miranda, it´s nice to know you like my work.
Together with this award, comes some rules: I have to fill out the following 8 points:
1] Place the award and a message on your blog.
No prob: already did so.
2] A 'thank you' to the one who gave it to you and a hyperlink to that person
The mimimum i can do
3] Tell us 7 things about yourself we didn´t know yet.
4] Choose 7 other bloggers who deserve this award to pass the award onto.
5] And a hyperlink to these 7 bloggers
6] And let these 7 person know they received it.
Okay.... here i go:7 things you (probably) didn' t know about me:
1. PINKA is the name of my webshop but ALSO the official brand-name/trademark which i´ve registrated. Just to keep standing up and not being blown away by bigger trademarks who might regeister after me. This already happened to me in 2006 with my formal brand-name.
2. Lately I am less busy with sewing due to a back-injury. In autumn-winter 2008 i wasn´t able to drive car, go on bike and later on even had difficulty walking. In march 2009 I had been operated at a herniated disc in my lower back.
3. The reason i started selling Tilda-items is related to point 3: I need to do less sitting work
4. Another thing you probably don´t know:
I lived in Italy, Alessandria for almost 4 years to be near my love. Now we both live in Holland, got married and have 2 kids: a boy (8 years old) and a girl (6 years old). I speak Italian fluently.
5. I spend half of my time or sometimes more on my other job at Italie2go. I sell advertisements, write articles and do PR, working on my laptop at home, sitting or lying down. (yes, i can do that).
6. I have another addicted hobby and job but lately i had to do some stepd back: teaching in the gym. I have several diplomes for steps/aerobictrainer, fitnesstrainer, pregnancy trainer and spinningteacher. Love to move on music.
7. I used to work with minors which matches with my studies. I quit working there when my son was born in 2001.
Hey:-) It is easier than i thought: can name some other points about me, you don´t know. uAH! Maybe next time.....;-)
Now the persons i pass the award onto:
1. http://scraplenet.blogspot.com/ I don´t scrap but hmmmm..... i get some ideas by now....
2. Mette from Erleperle http://erleperle.typepad.com/ we sometimes have the same ideas. Beside that, she inspires me on her flickr-page.
3. Happy Harris with her http://happylovesrosie.blogspot.com/ makes me happy.
4.Sewing Amelie by Liebesgut: she makes EXACTLY what i like:-) http://liebesgut.blogspot.com/
5.Jaana in Germany with http://herzlichst-maaria.blogspot.com/
6. Andrella for my love for whites and linens and a bit of antiques. http://andrellaliebtherzen.blogspot.com/
7. Now you can make nice packages: http://blog.casa-di-falcone.de/
Girls, hope you are all glad with the award. Let me know all about it!